Friday, December 21, 2007

Dont care if not well

I m not well for the past few days but...who says that could dampen my spirits....ha ha ha....
I wanna to do all the rubbish and i think i can do it... guys!! have u ever heared of a child who is like a shin chan but is not able to create embarassing situation for others, who could not throw tantrums, who could not afford to divert everybody's attention towards himself or herself?????... may be (though very rarely)... But i can promise u that this cannot happen to me... As poor health cannot play a spoilsport for me...
Yesterday i continued to make my papa busy in doing silly things for me... my papa was helpless when i demanded to play alphabet cards and animal-baby matching game at around 12 at night..he had to....my mamma was free and relaxed..then i was not willing to put blanket on while my papa kept on trying to make me wear that to prevent me from the attack of winter blues... i was enjoying when papa kept on saying "abhi mouse utha ke le jayegaa....injection lagana padega...etc etc.."
I feel something is there which supports me and rather help me to do all the rubbish even when i m not well... There is a thing which looks like bournvita or complan which boosts my energy level to carry out all my routine activities...
so guys keep a watch on me so that i can teach u more lessons on how to keep urself busy...

No comments:

The obsessions are real

As many of you might already know, I have an obsession with books. Literally! I have read sooo many books in the past year. The Mehak in Ta...