Monday, December 31, 2007

Bye Bye 2007, Welcome 2008

Today, I will be celebrating the passing ceremony of the fourth year and will welcome the fifth year of my life since by birth that had happened in November 2004, the great day of my and my parents' life.... though i dont know how we r going to celerate the occasion but in every case it will be a fun-filled day today and tomorrow...
Yesterday too i enjoyed a lot... We went to Dillihaat on a gelid evening...that was tooo chilling.. there we had chowmein and choupsy...
wat to tell u guys more!!! my data exhausted.. will contact u guys later on..
wisshing u all a very HAAAPPYY NEW YEEEAR!!! 2008

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My dear Mom doesnt know my original date of birth. I am only three and she is speaking that I am Four....Pls correct it Mummy.... I am going naughty day by day....I eat chocolates every day without brushing my teeth.... Now my dad is getting angry day in and day out bcoz of my this bad habit... Mom never compels me to do these routine works... She has delegated these routine jobs to my sweet dad who really takes so much care of me.... But I tell u one thing that I am growing up and many things I have started doing on my own...chalo Now i m ending and will catch u guys sometimes later....

pooja said...

jijs ab to sudhar jao itna kyun ro raHE HO!

The obsessions are real

As many of you might already know, I have an obsession with books. Literally! I have read sooo many books in the past year. The Mehak in Ta...