Friday, February 2, 2018

I forgot again!!!

Ughhh, this is annoying, I hate doing homework mainly because I forgot the blog I had AGAIN!!! Anyways, I have a few more interesting ideas for today. I will be talking about the best ever possible countries I have lived in. The 3 most important countries: Kenya, Tanzania and Zimbabwe. Boy, I loved ALL of them. Out of all, I think Kenya was the best one, though. The friends, culture, schools, bus rides (don't ask), and of course the safaris. Kenya is those all in one type of countries. It has the best feelings when you are on safaris like Masai Mara. boy, that was fun. It had all sorts of animals. Impalas, Lions, Wildebeests, Ostriches (I think.. It's been a long time, I don't remember), cheetahs, Zebras, and more. The culture over there was unique. Their music was unique and sort of had an indian beat to it. Well, of course, Kenya is filled with Indians, Europeans, Americans but mostly Africans. Other than that, it is a very nice place to live in because of the ambience and friendliness of the people. I feel like I am writing on trip advisor, giving you people some advices 😂😂.

Moving on to Tanzania, I like beaches and all but Tanzania reminded me of home (India). It had great people too and the food was impossibly AMAZING. I discovered shawarma the first time over there, before that, I had no clue what the hell it was. Dad bought it for me and I was literally screaming at him fro bringng something I didn't want at all. i know I am still a drama queen. 

Now Zimbabwe. Zim is a great place to live in especially rite now. It has the best weather ever except the fact that it can get really hot at times. Nowadays, there is a drought going on in Zim, I think.

See you guys in the next blog. I will be telling you about the stupid things in my life 😂😂

Image Source:
http://www.mining.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/mining-no-longer-top-sector-attracting-investors-africa-report.jpg 

No comments:

The obsessions are real

As many of you might already know, I have an obsession with books. Literally! I have read sooo many books in the past year. The Mehak in Ta...