Thursday, December 27, 2007

Difference between passion and possessiveness!!

I m just 3.. maybe i dont know the difference between passion and possessiveness but that does not mean that i m not passionate about something or dont feel possessive for my belongings...
u name a thing or person or try to take away that i will react instantly 'ye mera hai!!' i m passionate about colouring, going to school, watching movies (but not rone dhone wali.. i didnt like Taare zamin par as the baby hero was crying like hell making me also feel like crying buhuuhu..) and ghummi ghummi karne ki. being a very possessive baby, i cant give my games, books or toys to anybody... (but i can gifts to others and easily give back things belonging to others).. i m very possessive for my papa..nobody can share my dad's things.. (ye mere papa ka hai!!!!) passion and possessiveness are in my blood.....but believe me that does not mean i m a bad girl as i can share my things.. i can buy things for others.. i can give back others' things to them.. so guys wat is the morale of this post..'dont feel bad for being passionate or possessive!!!'
adore things that r urs!!! the world is urs!!!! the world has everything to give u!!!!

No comments:

The obsessions are real

As many of you might already know, I have an obsession with books. Literally! I have read sooo many books in the past year. The Mehak in Ta...