Thursday, December 20, 2007

I M The Cuuuutest One

I am the cutest and naughtiest baby around... Let me write a few lines about myself. I m very understanding baby (this is wat my mamma feels).. shinchan for papa, dada or gundi for friends, troubleshooter for Dipika and Neha madams, ladli for nani, pyari for dadi, smartest for mausijis etc (.. ..and the appreciative remarks continue...) But wat i feel about myself is I m a very happy go lucky child ..sometimes i behave in a very quite manner like a sidhi-sadhi or dumbo sort of especially when i meet strangers (the exact defition of a stranger for me is the person whom i meet for the first time).. i become very moody when i m not very happy... I hate the moment when i m not in limelight, when nobody shows concern towards me or when nobody pays attention to my kiddish acts.. i love choclates, toffees, fruits. Playing puzzles, doing colouring and pillar-making, enjoying strides and slides top the list of my favourite actitivities. I also like playing with my friends and bhai-bahans...
My papa Ddiiivyjeeet Mahajan loves me a lot and it is his presence which prompts me to throw tantrums demanding everything that I want. My papa is the strongest man in the world as only he (not even my mamma) who can tolerate me veerrryyy patiently. I love to be with my papa everytime doing all activities like playing, bath, shopping, in parties... i dont bother if he likes it or not, or if he can afford it... when i m with my papa, i dont care about my mamma who, ironically without feeling depressed or ignored, feels very relaxed in such situation...

chalo abhi to main chhutti manga hai.. rest in next.. c u
ciao

1 comment:

Anita Mahajan said...

I m mehak's bua. she is a cute baby.. i think watever is written by mehak is very true.. i do agree with her words.. th ethings she likes and hates, one can find everything there..
Mona Mahajan

The obsessions are real

As many of you might already know, I have an obsession with books. Literally! I have read sooo many books in the past year. The Mehak in Ta...