Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas

Wishing u all Merry Christmas... Today I got too many gifts from my mom... at home i enjoyed giving gifts to my sis Yashika Didi and chotu brother Rythm.. I also went to my pyari nani's place to gift meri Chehak with christmas surprises... jingle bell jingle bell jingle all the way... oh wat fun it is to ride on one-horse open sleigh...hey!!! jingle bell jingle bell..
yesterday i decorated chris tree with mom... I also watched movie 'Taare Jamin Par'...use dekh kar mera mood kharab ho raha tha..then i sat with my papa i became happy happy!!! my papa mamma were saying the movie was veeery nice..
i m veryy happy today.... ok chlo phir bye for now..!!once again merry christmas

No comments:

The obsessions are real

As many of you might already know, I have an obsession with books. Literally! I have read sooo many books in the past year. The Mehak in Ta...