Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Oh well

Has it ever happened to you when you trip over nothing? Like, actually, I was walking and all of a sudden, I was on the ground... LITERALLY! It could be very frustrating and also very embarrassing for you. but I think I sort of have a reputation of falling anywhere at anytime in school... unfortunately.. But I really can't control it and also have fun laughing at myself... have to admit. OH well, the past is in the past. Presently I'm still incredibly clumsy and I finally found the perfect music video for me... The song is 'O Saathi' from Baaghi 2. The song is incredible n in the video the girl keeps on falling but maybe it was because she was in front of her crush... so beside the crushing on someone part, I feel like I fall just like that 😂😂. But really that song is incredible and I am OBSESSED with that song... I am literally singing it right now now but its more like shouting the song... Oops sorry mom and dad 😂😂. I watched the movie and, no offense to everyone who made that movie, but I felt like it was all very predictable and non-realistic as well. Anyways, I am watching IPL and you know there is this site like the dream 11 thing but for free. So I made a team on that and I honestly already gave up cuz I never come home on time to edit the team and end up losing ALOT of points.. so ya, I gave up.. BYEEEE I have to sleep!

No comments:

The obsessions are real

As many of you might already know, I have an obsession with books. Literally! I have read sooo many books in the past year. The Mehak in Ta...