Saturday, June 2, 2018

I'm still a child!

In the past weeks, I realized that how much of a spoilt brat I was. I realized this when we were watching my bachpan ki videos (childhood video). I always needed all the attention I could have. Even in Kenya. But in Tanzania I realized I changed 😂. I became someone who just wanted friends.. woah y the hell am I being deep now??? Okayy so you might be wondering y the hell is a 13 year old still a child? School is about to end in about a week, and the teachers think it is totally fine to give us all sorts of assessments and projects. I mean we are STILL children, y pressure us like that? then there is the school which would give us awards based on our grades and students who don't have extraordinary grades would feel as if they need to be better than their friends... the people who might even mean the world to them. Just for competition. It really isn't fair. Okay now that was more deeper... another reason I am still a child is because I act CRAZY when I am with my close friends. Especially today!! It was the best day!!! We were supposed to be working on a french project.. we aclomplished 'a lot' of work 😉😉. (dunno y exactly I used that emoji but still!). We were mainly dancing and managed to take a LOT of videos for memories ya know... I loved IT!!! n normal people would just get tired after a few seconds.. I DANCED LIKE CRAZY!!! Okayyyyyy now I gtg... mom's here.. BYEEEE!!

No comments:

The obsessions are real

As many of you might already know, I have an obsession with books. Literally! I have read sooo many books in the past year. The Mehak in Ta...