Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Miracle Day today!!!

It is unbelievable that I woke up at 6 am today! I am half proud and half sleepy. Well, don't blame me, I was busy doing stupid stuff the night before but it surely was useful and I sort of slept at idk what time but it was late. I was trying to sleep but really it is impossible to sleep with so much going in your head. SO I thought it was because I was so hungry, I decided to eat some olives as a midnight snack because I was too lazy to get anything out of the fridge. I thought of ice cream but god, it was cold last night. and on top of that, I had put mehendi on my hands which made it harder for me to sleep. and it is also a miracle day today because I woke up and by 7.45 am, I took a shower and brushed my teeth already after that, I was thinking of making myself something to eat and COOK... but I wouldn't take a chance because cooking and I just are two worlds apart. But one thing I definitely know is that I can cook delicious maggie. Well, isn't that obvious, how can a maggie lover not know how to cook maggie. In fact I'm the best maggie maker in my family. BETTER THAN MY MOM!!!!! At least that's something I can do correctly, the rest ummmm.... I will stay quiet for now. Oh yess.... DO you like olives, I mean they are so supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!!! Yah, I watched Mary Poppins or whatever that movie was. It surely was 'interesting'... nah jk. Talking about movies, have you watched black panther yet? or tomb raider? Any of the movies are GREAT to watch... now they are interesting. Anyways, I wrote a lot so now i gtg... BYEEEE!!

No comments:

The obsessions are real

As many of you might already know, I have an obsession with books. Literally! I have read sooo many books in the past year. The Mehak in Ta...