Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Hello People

You know today is actually sooo tiring and boring. Mainly because now i m getting too much homework and the struggle is real. have you ever felt this way? well you should or you will some day. BTW, I am supposed to be doing homework but i m deciding to write a blog and not continue with the struggle. But I will continue, I m just taking a break from the speech. You know I really have realized something. I still have a habit of annoying the heck out of dad. I still trouble him more than I am supposed to at this age and of course now i m 13. oh and one more thing before i go. I LOVE THE SONGS OF BACKSTREET BOYS for some dumb reason. especially as long as you love me and i want it that way. I know it is soo weird to think of this like this and this generation's girl liking backstreet boys. But hey they are better than Mohamad rafi dad!! Now i really got to go cause I can run but homework can't. (does that even make sense??) bye for now guys!! catch you again next week!! 

No comments:

The obsessions are real

As many of you might already know, I have an obsession with books. Literally! I have read sooo many books in the past year. The Mehak in Ta...