Monday, March 26, 2018

I feel stupid

Has this ever happen to you? You feel like you are being very smart but at the end of the day, you don't know who Shakira is? (this is a very stupid example but still) Something similar happens to me EVERY single DAY!! So I was trying to be very nice and respectful today. I helped people without getting annoyed.. (I swear if many people from school see thing then they are going to get really really mad, so let's hope they won't) ..and then at last, I had no clue what I was doing myself. I barely knew what I was telling them.. and when they try to correct me, I got very badly triggered. I guess those old habits are still a part of me. So, I guess I might have taught them something wrong 😈😉. Hey, I still am going to go for a school 'trip' at the beginning of next month.. so I am really, really excited for that!! I hope I meet someone over there.. Idk though. ehhh... I still have school tomorrow.. Who else just hates school??? I do and I have to admit that fact. So, to start a topic, I will tell you a very good book/novel y'all should read. It's called Cinder:The Lunar Chronicles. It is awesome especially if you like sci-fi plus a tiny tiny bit of romance. Tbh, I love that book and of course, since it is the lunar chronicles, it is a series. So, after Cinder, read Scarlet it is also very nice. You might get a little confused in the beginning of these books, but don't get stuck over there. They all are great. I am on Cress right now so I hope that goes good and that that is a worthwhile book to read. (idk what worthwhile means, so don't blame me if I used it in a wrong way. BYEEEE!!!!

No comments:

The obsessions are real

As many of you might already know, I have an obsession with books. Literally! I have read sooo many books in the past year. The Mehak in Ta...