Sunday, March 25, 2018

Today was fun

Today was surprisingly a cool day... I made friends today and learnt great things about them... actually I didn't actually 'make' friends... I was already friends with them but only through instagram 😁😁.. I got to know them in person and also 'roasted' them pretty badly. The roasts were pretty dry though. I actually will never learn how the heck you are supposed to roast someone. Can someone PLEASE teach me cuz boooyyyy I'm struggling. I don't even know how many bad things are happening with me rn. Hey, but i made it through my first level of cooking. I made some puris. Actually... i tried making them. I rolled the thing out while dad was frying them. You could have actually seen the difference between my puris and my mother's... cause boy her's were perfect circles. I mean how the heck does that even happen??? Mine, on the other hand, were either a square or a veryyy wierd looking shape. Idek how to explain the shape..😂😂. But really today, after 7 days, I got to eat chicken!!!! yassss!!!! I mean because of navaratri, I had to go on a no meat diet... that really was DEVASTATING!!! Tbh, I don't know how I used devastating. I barely use it.. now goodby cause I gotta sleep... BYE!!!1

No comments:

The obsessions are real

As many of you might already know, I have an obsession with books. Literally! I have read sooo many books in the past year. The Mehak in Ta...