Wednesday, February 28, 2018

A dead bird

Today, I came home from school and I found a dead bird..... It smashed right into my window and when I picked it up, it was still breathing but heavily and when I picked it up, its legs had no life at all. I was placing it back on the ground n then it was struggling, literally died, got up again, died, got up again, died then it actually died and never got up. I felt sooo bad for it after. so I went to get a shovel to bury it. When I came back, it was GONE!!! mom said probably a cat took it since there are a lot of cats in our society. Now I feel really bad for it and the thing that makes it worse is that I went to a farm today in which they take care of various animals... but the cats and dogs were extra adorable and cute. but really now I know that I am a cat person more than a dog person!! I literally fell in love with the cats and there was one really jealous one, she bit and scratched one of my friends, literally, because she was grooming the other really beautiful and nice ones. to be honest, I actually got scared of that one and avoided eye contact like I would do if it was a person. 😂. But really to all those types of people 'go find a life!!'... nah jk but be happy with what you have. I loved one of the cats there toooo much. Idk her name but she was BEAUTIFUL!!! She had lovely blue eyes, and white fur. It's such an uideal cat, mindblowing 'PUFFF' ( that was me trying to spell how a brain explodes, you know how you do it with your hands and all, so that was just an imitation).... the teacher said that she must be deaf because usually the cats in those colors are naturally deaf.. I find it really stupid tho. i mean that could not possibluy be a good theory... when I went there, I actually got soo muddy becasue of the dogs and the rains. Boy, it rains hard here! and to end it up, it started to rain... but of course I did not care, I AM MEHAK!!! 😃😃😂😂. mehak is that kind of person who loves getting wet and doesn't care if she is messy! For now, I have to eat dinner so bye and have a great day, night, afternoon, week, month, year and continuing... BYE!!!

No comments:

The obsessions are real

As many of you might already know, I have an obsession with books. Literally! I have read sooo many books in the past year. The Mehak in Ta...