Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Hallo Papils!!

So today I was told to do another blog by my best friend because she read the other when I told her not to... 😐😐. But now I really don't know what exactly to talk about. So, I will go with the flow as usual. That reminds me, going with the flow is actually a really useful strategy. If you go with the flow with your friends, the conversation will be a bit more interesting and soon all of you will feel the vibe and enjoy yourselves even when having a fight. I really do think going with the flow is something that is built in in me. After writing the previous sentence, I realized how confusing english is. 'something that is built in in me' after looking at this the first time, I was wondering if I wrote something really not that englishish. there is one more I have, it is ' i told her not to tell you to tell you that I told her but now don't tell her that I told you that I told her.' I probably got confused writing that but best of luck understanding it 😁😁. I just read that over n I dont understand a thing. Oh well! Anyways, you know how I'm always struggling to do my homework? but today was not one of those days, today I actually did my homework without complaining and got enough time to watch a movie 😊😉😈. But got to admit, the movie sucked!! So, my sister has been obsessed with slime and makes it every single day. ughhhh, it is sooo annoying cause now the whole house smells like slime and glue and whatever she uses to make slime. It isn't even funny... Soon, my favorite festival of lights is coming and I am soooooo excited about it!! HOLI!!!!! (well that fact came out of nowhere). So now I have to go to play chess... It has been a long time since I beat dad, correction, since dad beats me. Wish me good luck, though. BYE!!!! oh n for the title, you know how in spanish Halo means Hello, well I changed People to Papils so don't get confused. BYE!!!

Image source: 

No comments:

The obsessions are real

As many of you might already know, I have an obsession with books. Literally! I have read sooo many books in the past year. The Mehak in Ta...