Saturday, February 23, 2008

Now I m a DPS student!!!

hi guys, finally my name has been registered in the records of DPS Mathura Road as one of the students.. and now i m very excited to go to the school in uniform!!! though i may get bored of the uniform after a few months but i wd definitely enjoy during the initial school days. but i will also miss my days in mother's pride, my mams and all the good things i enjoyed there!! but yeh sab to hota hi rahta hai guys!! we should be ready to face these changes..part of life..

chalo Aur sunao!! wats up.. today i will go to celebrate my cousin Chehak's birthday.. so aaj toh i m too busy!! i wil have to make preparations for that too.. so give me a break..i will join u al soon!! bye c u

No comments:

The obsessions are real

As many of you might already know, I have an obsession with books. Literally! I have read sooo many books in the past year. The Mehak in Ta...