Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy hours!!! Got admission..Finally!

My mom dad are too happy these days.. as finally i got admission in a good school... DPS Mathura Road!! as the news broke out, their immediate response was "thank God wat a relief!!'
Though i did not understand why they heaved a sigh of relief at the news, but yes I found them worrying too much for my admission during the last few months...anyways everything is fine that ends well! Aur sunao Paiyon or behno any other grt news... v enjoyed Chehak's mundan at Vindhyachal, a religious place, though me and my mom missed dad too much!! chalo yeh sab toh hota hi rehta hai!
chalo now i m ending here.. rest in next.. bye guys.. once again celebrate the occassion of my being got admitted in DPS!! CHEERS!! HIP HIP HURRAY!!

No comments:

The obsessions are real

As many of you might already know, I have an obsession with books. Literally! I have read sooo many books in the past year. The Mehak in Ta...