Friday, February 1, 2019

So my best friend told me to write...so here I am.... (HATE YOU SHEREEN)

Shereen decided to be really 'smart' and advised me to write again.... I really didn't want to though because of an incident which happened... it was a big thing but I'm hoping it is forgotten so here I am!

A bit intro bout Shereen:

  • She is a bit annoying... okay... that's an understatement
  • She could be a great friend at certain times as well though.. She has helped me quite a lot... tell me about it.... 
  • She could be to give her a shoutout.... so her instagram name is @shereensidhu...
  • She is a great pranker... so you know... watch out....

Moving on, right now we are jamming out to music just because there isn't anything else to do... we have a free math period.. so here we are acting like 2 baboons... sorry... 2 CRAZY AS HELL BABBOONSSS.... Well, um, she is a great friend and an awesome person, (I'm only saying this cause she is right beside me)... just kidding, honestly, she is awesome though...... Time for badminton... BYEEE!!

No comments:

The obsessions are real

As many of you might already know, I have an obsession with books. Literally! I have read sooo many books in the past year. The Mehak in Ta...