Thursday, April 3, 2008

Today I joined my 'badawala school'

hi all, today is a very bbiiigg day for me as i joined my nursery classes in DPS Mathura Road...
I enjoyed the day while playing, crying and colouring on my first day in 'badawala' school.. I went with my mom and dad...of them my mom stayed in the school the whole day in the pre-primary wing chatting with my classmates mothers... i hope she enjooyed the gossip session... now tomorrow my dad is on duty to attend the session.
One more thing!! aaj maine mom ki daant bhi padwaayii.. as i started crying at the peak when i saw my mom standing outside my classroom... my mam started yelling at all the parents standing outside "pls go out!!!" my mom toh got scared... but i got the chance to spend some more time with my mom in school.. hee hee...

In the class, i coloured on sun... and talked to some of my classmates and my mams among others... Overall i can say i fully enjoyed the day... ..

cheers!!!

No comments:

The obsessions are real

As many of you might already know, I have an obsession with books. Literally! I have read sooo many books in the past year. The Mehak in Ta...